We're listening to your feedback
You've been giving us your feedback on your care and treatment. You told us:
1. You asked that we be open 7 days a week.
2. You asked for more appointment times and more face to face appointments.
3. You asked us to improve access for patients.
We're listening and this is what we are doing:
1. We are open 6 days a week. We have a Saturday clinic at Gatley Surgery where you can book HCA, Nurse and GP appointments to fit around your work schedule.
2. We have recently changed our GP appointments so that many of the previous tele consults have now become face to face appointments. We have also created a cancellation line so that cancellations come through first on the phone, thus opening more appts for others.
3. We're currently working with NHSE and Stockport on the Capacity and Access Plan
Having your say helps to improve care for everyone so please keep putting us to the test by giving us your feedback each time you use our services.