You need to register to use our online appointment booking service and this is best done in person at the surgery. Please speak to one of our receptionists.
Urgent cases are triaged by a clinician and patients will be seen on the day if deemed medically urgent.
The Practice also now offers some late evening, early morning and some Saturday morning appointments. These are for routine appointments only and primarily for patients who find it difficult to attend the surgery during normal working hours.
There may be times when a telephone consultation with a doctor is appropriate. Staff will take details including your contact number.
If you have provided us with a current mobile number you will receive a text message to remind you of your appointment.
If you are too ill to come to the surgery and you require a visit at home, please call the surgery before 10.00am. Home visits take up more of a doctor’s time than a consultation in the surgery, so if you are mobile please come into the surgery to be seen.
You can help us by
- Being on time for your appointment
- Letting us know if you need to cancel
- Calling for a home visit or urgent appointment before 10.00am
- Ringing for test results after 2.00pm
- Letting us know if any of your details change (e.g Name, address, telephone number).